Bubble Bath Milk Bath Recipe
Bubble Bath Milk Bath
- 1 Cup Powdered Milk or powdered buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 4 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- 2 Tablespoons Cream of Tartar
- 1/4 cup Handcrafted Soap(cut in chunks)
- Optional, fragrance with 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon essential or Fragrance Oil as desired
Use a food processor, add chunked handcrafted soap and oatmeal until grainy. Add powdered milk, baking soda, corn starch and cream of tartar. Add fragrance and process until it's powdery. Store in glass jar.
Directions for use: Use 1/4 cup per bath, add to running hot water.